2016 Business Mentoring Program – applications closed.Date: 7 June 2016
Applications for the 2016 Australia’s Green Cauldron Business Mentoring Program closed on15 June 2016.
To view the 2016 Business Mentoring Program framework and expected outcomes click here.
The 6 month program is all inclusive and consists of:
- A one-on-one session with a Business Advisor where a business needs analysis will take place and a plan of action developed
- 5 x 3 hour tourism business workshops
- 5 x monthly sessions with a Mentor
- Further support and access to Business Specialists
- Invaluable networking with the tourism business community
- A final Business Advisory session measuring progress and future planning
The subsidised program is $200 for eligible businesses.
The program was created to assist with the growth and development of regional tourism operators by offering specialist tourism industry experts, and facilitating collaboration among businesses to ultimately grow the drive market and regional tourism in the Australia’s Green Cauldron region.
1 August 2016
The new Rainforest Way drive tourism route website was officially launched today. Originally launched in 2004 by the then Northern Rivers Tourism, the Rainforest Way is now managed by the Australia’s Green Cauldron National Landscape Steering Committee. The recent work has been to update the website and the scenic drive routes to include new […]