Mentoring Programs help tourism operators to have the capacity and the product that will attract visitors and showcase a range of unique experiences to a global audience and encourage them to visit and experience Australia’s Green Cauldron (AGC).
AGC have developed and funded a number of mentoring programs to assist tourism businesses to:
- develop, promote and facilitate the development of business networks or clusters of aligned businesses among AGC tourism operators
- improve connectivity or integration across tourism supply chains
- allow industry innovation through specialist mentoring
- encourage new signature products and/or hero experience development
- build the destination appeal, attractiveness and brand awareness of Australia’s Green Cauldron as a region, for the domestic and international audience.