Previous workshops & events
Australia’s Green Cauldron Industry Workshop
Thursday 17 September 2015 – Southern Cross University, Bilinga
Over fifty local tourism businesses attended this workshop and heard about:
– Australia’s Green Cauldron Business Mentoring Program (2015 update and new 2016 program)
– Australia’s Green Cauldron new digital media platform – http://australiasgreencauldron.com.au/
– Rainforest Way drive tourism route reinvigorated digital media platform
– Experiences Gold Coast Research Project
– Australian Tourism Exchange (ATE) 2016 Gold Coast
– National Landscapes Program
A selection of the days presentations:
Live Ideas: how to turn your ideas into collaborative projects.
Presented by Dr Kristin Den Exter, Southern Cross University
Australia’s Green Cauldron Website Launch
and Rainforest Way drive tourism route reinvigorated digital media platform.
Presented by Leanne Handreck, City of Gold Coast
Experiences Gold Coast Research Project.
Presented by Dr Brent Moyle, Griffith University
Testing Alternatives to Summiting Wollumbin.
Presented by Dr Pascal Scherrer,
School of Businesses & Tourism, Southern Cross University
Australian Tourism Exchange (ATE) 2016 Gold Coast.
Presented by Russell Mills, North Coast Destination Network